The Time Has Come...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

....for us to finally settle down into our marred life. No more wedding-related activities or parties to attend. No more food or songs to pick out for the recpetion. As much as I would like to say that things are exactly as they were before we were married- they truly aren't. Yes, we are living in the same house and working the same jobs- but there is just something special about going home to your husband or wife after a long day of work that makes things seem different-- a tad more special. Or being introduced to people as a wife or a husband- definitely has a bit of spark to it, at least more than what I'm used to. Although I'm sure that with time that too will fade, although I hope it never does. I have dreamt about my wedding and being someone's wife since I was a little girl.... really, what girl hasn't? But in all those years of fantasizing, I truly never thought about how much love I would feel, not only for someone else, but for our relationship and the family that we have created. I get giddy about just thinking how entirely happy I am with my life. =)



In addition to the family that we created together on September 15th, this weekend we will add a new member! We will bring home our English Bulldog puppy Guinness on Sunday! We are so happy to be finally bringing him home and beginning our new married life with him in it. If you know Brian and I, we have wanted an English Bulldog for some time now.... but there was always a reason why we could not have one- apartment wouldn't allow one, the wedding was too soon, etc., etc. But the time has finally come to add Guinness to our lives and we could not be happier with the timing of it. Especially for me... I am hoping that it will help ease my post-wedding blues....

We are pleased to introduce you to our new baby, Guinness. Isn't he a cutie?!?!

Currently listening to: "A Movie Script Ending" - Death Cab For Cutie

Comments