Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I. ABSOLUTELY. CANNOT. FLIPPING. WAIT.





This film looks beyond amazing. I have been following it for months now + at the moment the hope is for a U.S. release in April. In the meantime, I just watch the trailor over + over + over again. {{{love}}}. + maybe watching Paris, Je T'aime again will help too {note: add to list of things to do}.

CAN'T. WAIT.


Today I'm a little all over the place...

I'm feeling:
confused.
frustrated.
sad.
lucky.
slightly annoyed.

I'm listening to:
Radiohead.

I'm wishing:
for health.
+ happiness.
+ human kindness.
{that's not too much to ask for, is it?}

I'm searching:
for She+Him's Volume One on vinyl.
+ maybe some Bon Iver too.
+ maybe some compassion.
anyone?

I need to:
clean out my car.
cross some things off my list.
learn french.
find more time.
surround myself with good people.

Comments

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

You find the greatest videos, trailers, and music! Paris, de T'aime was so amazing! Now, I am counting down the days till this one! I can't wait! I will be the first one there!