Thursday, June 17, 2010


this past weekend
we took a family camping trip to michigan!
if my list from last week didn't already give that away.

{we pitched a monster tent & gazebo}.

{right by the creek}.

{with a pretty view}.

{we went to michigan international speedway}.

{with lots of other people}.

{& took in a nascar race}.

{with the best grand marshalls ever}.

here is proof:


{national anthem}.

{flyover}.

{after the fireworks}.

{kirby & dad}.

{we also hung out at the coke tent}.

{& watched mustangs race}.

{& saw blimps}.

{& checked out the inside of race cars}.

{& ate funnel cakes}.

{husband trying out our dream car}.

{& kirby in her's}.

{& we grilled out of course}.

{& hung around the campground}.

we also-
made smores.
heard a couple of bands.
drank & ate A  L O T.
read books.
played dominoes.
and r e l a x e d.

and had very pretty views:


I enjoyed myself very much.
But I must say, it is nice to be back with my bed.

xo Chelsea

Comments

jordan said...

What a gorgeous place to camp! I can't get over it!!! I love your tent/gazebo.. it looks like the perfect place to hang out & eat & talk. I love your pictures, of course!! Glad you had such a great weekend with your family. :)